The Defense Strategies Institute (DSI) will host the 6th Directed Energy Symposium on September 13-14 at National Harbor, MD.
The symposium will include senior Joint Counter-small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office (JCO) representatives. LTC Johnathan Hester, USA, Chief of the Requirements and Capabilities Division, and MAJ Minou Pak, USA, Branch Chief of the Acquisitions and Resources Division for the JCO, will lead the discussion and outline the Department of Defense’s efforts to “Disrupt UAS Attacks on U.S. Forces with Directed Energy Technologies.”
Topics that will be explored include:
- Implementing lessons learned from UAS testing based on data analysis obtained during demonstrations
- Integrating disruptive directed energy systems into future force designs
- Deploying DEW to protect forward operating bases from incoming threats
DSI’s Directed Energy Symposium presents a unique opportunity for attendees to acquire invaluable insights from esteemed speakers leading the way in developing Directed Energy (DE) systems and technologies. They will focus on their crucial role in bolstering U.S. national security and their diverse applications in civil settings. The event will showcase presentations from high-ranking military officials, distinguished subject matter experts, and senior leaders from various industries, academia, and research laboratories.
Other topics to be covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- Guiding RRCTO Initiatives Toward Developing Tactics, Techniques and Procedures for DE M-SHORAD
- Bolstering Naval Offensive and Defensive Capabilities with Directed Energy Technologies Integration
- Promoting Service and Industry Cooperation in Building the Next-Generation Laser Weapons
- Optimizing the Effectiveness of DEW with Complementary Artificial Intelligence
- Championing and Shaping Investment in Critical Enabling Technologies
Seating for the Directed Energy Symposium will be limited to foster meaningful discussion and dialogue among speakers and attendees. Secure your spot by registering now. Active military, government, and state personnel can attend complimentary. To participate in the symposium, visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website .
For further inquiries or to learn more about the event, please contact Emma Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201.987.0183. (Press Release)
Image Credit: Defense Strategies Institute