The Privacy Impact Assessment for Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS) is a report that discusses the measures taken to mitigate privacy risks and protected personally identifiable information (PII) during the Department of Homeland Security‘s use of C-UAS technologies during testing, evaluation, and operational deployments.
Publication Date- July 15, 2020
The assessment contains the following major sections and sub-sections:
Fair Information Practice Principles (FIPPs)
- Principle of Transparency
- Principle of Individual Participation
- Principle of Purpose Specification
- Principle of Data Minimization
- Principle of Use Limitation
- Principle of Data Quality and Integrity
- Principle of Security
- Principle of Accountability and Auditing
There are no noted distribution statements or limitations of this publicly available information.
Author- Department of Homeland Security