With the release of President Biden Administration’s Domestic Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems National Action Plan in April 2022 and the new Counter UAS legislation – ‘Safeguarding the Homeland from the Threats Posed by Unmanned Aircraft Systems Act of 2023’- it is evident that countering the threat of sUAS has become a key priority for the US.
Modernizing US C-sUAS capabilities has, therefore, been a priority to enable the DoD and Military to protect personnel, assets, and locations from the proliferation of illegal and hostile drones.
SAE Media Group are delighted to announce the return of the sell-out Counter UAS Technology USA conference, taking place on December 5 and 6 in Arlington, VA.
Join the North American C-UAS community for an unmissable opportunity to enhance the approach, analysis, and solutions to address one of the most prevalent threats facing US national security: the sUAS threat.
Key reasons to attend:
- Exclusive insights from our expert line-up of speakers from key US agencies, including the JCO, PEO Missiles & Space, RCCTO, AMD CFT, Marines, Air Force, and allied nations
- Hear the latest updates on kinetic and non-kinetic capabilities, detection and targeting, interoperability, procurement, AI, and machine learning, among many others.
- Insight into the solutions from over 35 leading industry companies and an understanding of the state-of-the-art C-UAS systems available
- Gain new valuable connections and feel a sense of community with fellow C-sUAS peers from over 15 nations, including the US, Canada, UK, Singapore, Israel, and Poland.
New for 2023:
- Topics: This year features an increased focus on interagency cooperation and collaboration, testing, training, and interoperability exercises, as well as enhancing multi-layered capabilities.
- DoD panel: The panel of senior US DoD speakers will discuss interagency collaboration efforts to advance effective policy and technology to counter illicit UAS. Participating organizations include: AFWERX, US Air Forces Central (AFCENT), FAA, and Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E).
- New speakers: from the US Army, Joint Staff J8, Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), US Army Air Defense Artillery School, and more.
Register now at http://www.counter-uas-tech.com/CUASHub