With the growing proliferation and use of small drones and UAS technology in daily life, and the safety and privacy concerns resulting from this, the Biden Administration announced the first Domestic Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems National Action Plan in April 2022.
This Government approach aims to expand the protections currently in place against the criminal use of drones to ensure consistent safeguarding of the airspace, communications spectrums, individual privacy, civil liberties, and civil rights.
Building from the success of its 2023 launch, Counter UAS Homeland Security USA Conference will return to Arlington, VA, in February 2024, to showcase the latest C-UAS technology in the market to ensure that civilians, domestic infrastructure, borders and all aspects of homeland security are protected from the criminal use of drones.
- Hear from senior leadership from US Federal Agencies on key developments and technological advancements.
- Engage with a dynamic audience of host nation and aligned nation speakers to fully understand the latest techniques and policies.
- Protecting critical infrastructure from state and non-state actors has never been more relevant.
- Key speakers from the DHS, FBI, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, National Nuclear Security Administration, Civil Nuclear Constabulary, and US Secret Service
- Understand rapidly developing international situations involving UAS and the methods used by national defense organizations to counter this.
Join senior professionals from law enforcement, government, and regulatory bodies at Counter UAS Homeland Security USA 2024 to address one of the most prevalent threats facing US national security: the sUAS threat.
Register for the conference today at http://www.cuas-homelandsecurity.com/CUASHUB
Personnel from Federal Agencies can attend for FREE
If you are an international serving military or from a commercial organization, early bird offers are available.
Early Bird Discounts:
- BOOK BY NOVEMBER 30 TO SAVE $200
- BOOK BY DECEMBER 15 TO SAVE $100