D-Fend Solutions AD Inc. values its employees as our greatest asset. We seek an enthusiastic, self-driven, and professional Business Development Lead with a high degree of discipline and attention to detail to join our fast-paced, high-performing U.S. team.
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading cyber-takeover counter-drone technology provider?
Join D-Fend Solutions in helping make the world safer by addressing emerging challenges in the dynamic and exciting counter-drone arena!
D-Fend Solutions’ Business Development and Capture Manager will identify new business opportunities and manage the capture of sales opportunities to drive sales revenue for our counter-drone product line across the U.S. Government and Aviation Industry. The incumbent will identify new clients, grow existing client relationships, develop capture strategies, and build relationships to develop growth opportunities and sell D-Fend’s Counter-UAS solutions. The focus will be on Federal Government prime integrators and end customers across the DoD, DHS, and other federal departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and nurture relationships with potential partners, clients, and stakeholders in the Department of Justice, Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, and U.S. Airports nationwide
- Identify, establish, and develop relationships within customer organizations associated with requirements, programs, and contracts to gain knowledge about and influence procurements
- Lead pursuit capture activity, establishing overall win strategy, and shaping sales opportunities with customers; developing teaming strategies
- Develop business in new markets. Identifying stakeholders, potential opportunities, and teaming strategies
- Develop, document, and execute capture plans for achieving sales targets, working closely with the sales team to ensure alignment and successful execution
- Prepare and present compelling proposals and presentations to potential clients, highlighting the company’s value proposition and solutions
- Maintain a well-organized sales pipeline, tracking leads, prospects, and deal stages using CRM tools. Regularly update the management team on progress and forecasted outcomes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Availability for a full time in-office position (not remote or hybrid).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Must have 6-10 years of direct or related business development/sales experience in technical products and services provided to the U.S. Government or Aviation Industry
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or a related role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret market data
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Knowledge of Government contracting and current acquisition trends and customer buying behaviors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience presenting to senior executives and customers