At Dedrone we are building the world’s leading airspace security solutions to protect people, property and information from the threat of drones. Our AI-driven software is combined with state-of-the-art sensors and effectors all working together to detect, track, identify and mitigate drones. This is why Dedrone is experiencing exponential growth and has the world’s largest installed base of customers including 130+ critical infrastructure sites, 70+ public safety entities, and 50+ federal government customers in 40 countries around the world.
Leverage cross-functional resources to drive product marketing content and success. You will create and lead the company’s Federal/Military Product Marketing function defining our go-to market strategy and developing the content for the analyst community, sales initiatives, marketing deliverables and website including everything from whitepapers to sales slicks. You will work closely with development, sales and marketing globally to define product content and then verbalize that direction to the marketplace to demonstrate Dedrone’s global airspace security and thought leadership. This is a critical role that requires both strategic skills and tactical aptitude depending on the evolving initiatives. This position reports into the CMO, based in the US.
- Develop product positioning / messaging for both the target markets and influencer community including value prop and differentiation
- Define and support execution of go-to-market plan for new products and major feature releases
- Develop compelling sales and marketing materials and tools
- Create and execute campaigns to drive leads globally for the federal/military market
- Serve as the key interface to our sales organization to ensure they are armed to successfully represent our solutions
- Interface with prospects and customers to gain insight and business use cases that can contribute towards new products and features
- Serve as a solution advocate to deliver consistent messaging to prospects, customers and analysts
- Obtain market intelligence and disseminate the information to internal stakeholders to support product development decisions and sales efforts
- Assess existing and potential competitors to determine competitive differentiation strategies for use by our Sales team
- Contribute to social marketing channels in accordance with strategic objectives and market messaging
- General marketing activities including website updates, tradeshow support and speaker and award application execution
- Bachelor’s degree – marketing, economics or engineering preferred
- 5+ experience in a B2B product marketing capacity with a focus on product positioning and value proposition
- 5+ years working in or with federal and/or military tech sphere
- Demonstrated success in a variety of marketing functional areas within a corporate or federal environment
- Effective verbal communication skills and ability to serve as an effective spokesperson
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with technical resources and balance input and feedback
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Team player with “roll-up-your-sleeves” start-up mentality
- Experience with drone / counterdrone world
- Previously worked in combined hardware/software business model
At Dedrone, you can expect to work in a startup-like atmosphere, expect excitement as well as tasks that are diverse in nature. We’re a highly qualified, international team that’s passionate about what we do and where we want to go. Our corporate structure is flat, and we offer plenty of room for individual ideas to develop. We are quick in our decision-making and like to keep our processes lean. We also offer permanent positions from day one, flexible working hours, team events, free coffee, treats and much more.
Join our team of talented professionals and contribute to the advancement of cutting-edge and globally implemented airspace security solutions. If you are passionate about customer success and thrive in a collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you.
Dedrone is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for this position will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity (including m/f/x).