The USDT FinCEN’s mission is to safeguard the financial system from illicit use and to combat money laundering and promote national security through the collection, analysis and dissemination of financial intelligence, and the strategic use of financial authorities. This program carries out its mission by receiving and maintaining financial reports and other critical data provided by financial institutions, analyzing and disseminating that data for law enforcement and regulatory purposes, and building global cooperation with counterpart organizations in other countries and associated international bodies.
- Active Secret security clearance or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience with application development.
- 2+ years of experience with testing, maintaining, or launching software products.
- 1+ year of experience with software design and architecture.
- Versatile engineering skills with leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Ability to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ability to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Ability to write and test product or system development code.
- Ability to review code developed by other engineers and provide feedback to ensure best practices, including style guidelines, checking code, accuracy, testability, and efficiency.
- Ability to contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product and program updates and user feedback.
- Ability to triage product or system issues and debug, track, and resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Ability to participate in or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
Desired Qualifications (NOT REQUIRED):
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with oAuth
- Experience with data visualization tools, including Tableau, PowerBI, or Kibana
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with working in a cloud-native development environment (AWS)