- The following is a list of some of the essential job functions of the position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time at its discretion:
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to craft the Silvus Social Media Strategy to grow audience size, reach, and engagement delivering meaningful contributions to the brand and business.
- Own and manage the Silvus social media calendar – working directly with internal stakeholders, agency, and external partners along with industry influencers to develop compelling social media content that drives community engagement, elevating the Silvus brand, and creating a competitive advantage.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative social media KPIs – leveraging insights to improve performance and ROI, while identifying and leveraging social media trends to amplify messaging and brand engagement.
- Team with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement proactive communications strategies that drive expanded earned media coverage for Silvus across industry and target market media outlets.
- Partner with internal SMEs, agency, and external partners to research, write, and publish press releases, thought leadership case studies, and other multi-media content marketing pieces that expands customer knowledge and understanding of Silvus, our products, technology, and applications.
- Spearhead the development, management of Silvus’ Tradeshow Strategy, owning and managing the tradeshow calendar and budget, and working with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate best-in-class event activation.
- Identify, develop, and execute event related sponsorship opportunities that extend the reach and impact of Silvus messaging to targeted audiences, while coordinating on-site speaking opportunities, demonstrations, and media interviews.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and other cross-functional teams to develop internal and external marketing and communications campaigns that drive increased employee engagement, and the recruitment of top talent.
- Support the Director of Marketing in the overarching Silvus Brand Strategy and Go-to-Market campaigns for new product, solutions and/or services launches across owned, earned, and paid media channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years public relations, marketing, social media, or communications experience at a B2B technology or communications products company. Aerospace & Defense industry experience preferred.
- Must be a U.S. person, U.S. Citizen, or U.S. Permanent Resident due to clients under U.S. government contracts.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- This opportunity requires regular attendance at Silvus Corporate Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA
- Subject Matter Expert level knowledge: Integrated marketing and communications strategies and social media platforms, with strong analytical skills and ability to leverage data-driven insights to develop compelling campaigns and stories aligned with company priorities.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter mentality: Able to work independently across multiple projects simultaneously, and drive projects from ideation to successful completion.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail, and a bias for action to set and meet project deadlines.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills: Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Confluence and Social Media management platforms.
- May require travel 1 – 2 weeks per month.
- Office environment
- Trade shows – able to stand for extended periods and lift objects (30 lbs.)
- Outdoor environments – customer demos or events
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Learn More & Apply: