D-Fend Solutions Inc., a world leader in counter unmanned aerial vehicles(c-UAV)/counter drone technologies is seeking an experienced sales executive to join our growing North American team.
This position is located in Mclean VA, and will play a key role in our fast-growing start-up as a sales executive expanding our business in several different markets – defense, homeland security, law enforcement, and critical infrastructure sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, pursuing and capturing new sales opportunities across assigned sectors and building, maintaining and developing a strong customer base in these sectors.
Specific Duties and Activities:
- Sells our advanced CUAS product and solutions into one or more verticals, including Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and other Federal agencies, as well as Law Enforcement
- Operates as a team-player, openly communicating and sharing information with colleagues, and leveraging internal expertise as needed to ensure collaboration and cooperation towards the achievement of business goals
- Leverages existing and relationships to grow our position, and develops new relationships with customers and partners.
- Builds, grows, validates, and maintains a pipeline of identified and qualified opportunities.
- Drives deals to closure and upsells new capabilities to existing customers, to include Warranty and Renewals
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance on current and emerging capabilities within the company
- Prepares frequent and periodic reports to include Sales forecast, pursuit capture plans, and other sales and forecast related information to management.
- Maintains a robust knowledge of customers requirements, contracting policies and compliance requirements.
- Represents company at industry-related events, attends relevant conferences and networking events.
- Strong understanding and relationships within one or more verticals – Department of Defense, , Department of Homeland security, Other Federal Agencies, and Law enforcement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong ability to lead sales engagements and meetings.
- At least 7 years of proven experience in successfully executing & closing sales campaigns in relevant markets.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize efforts, and adjust quickly.
- Ability to travel frequently (~50%).