Silvus is dedicated to one mission: connecting those who keep us safe. We do so by delivering the most advanced Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) radios powered by our custom and ever evolving Mobile-Networked MIMO waveform. Together, our radios and waveform provide the vital communications for mission critical applications in the harshest environments from underground tunnels to high altitude balloons. Silvus StreamCaster(TM) radios are being rapidly adopted by customers all over the world ranging from the U.S. and Allied Nations Departments of Defense, to International, Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement agencies, all the way to the Superbowl, Grammys and industry-leading drone, robot, and other unmanned systems manufacturers. Headquartered in the heart of West Los Angeles, Silvus’ rapid growth is fueled by a focus on research and innovation and a team of the most passionate, skilled and creative thinking individuals. If you are looking for a fulfilling experience, you owe it to yourself to learn how Silvus can be the next chapter of your career.
Silvus Technologies is seeking a Director of Unmanned Systems who will actively participate in all aspects of the sales cycle, for both existing and emerging markets/channels in the unmanned system market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Management: Direct and oversee the entire sales process, targeting customers in line with the company’s strategic objectives. Responsible for not only initiating customer interaction but also guiding the final sales and ensuring successful follow-up.
- Business Relationships: Establish and maintain relationships with business partners and customers in the Unmanned Systems market. Actively identify and explore new market segments and opportunities that leverage our core MIMO solutions.
- Event Support: Participate in trade shows, conferences, experiments, and customer events as needed to support sales development.
- Market Awareness: Stay updated on trends, changes, and competitor actions in the market that may impact our company’s positioning. This includes setting and meeting an annual target for new business to support our growth in the unmanned systems market.
- Pipeline Management: Contribute to building a robust pipeline of business opportunities. Regularly update CRM database with a forecast of opportunities to help inform key business decisions.
- Product Knowledge: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our MIMO solutions. This knowledge will help effectively communicate the value and benefits of our products to customers and prospects.
- Customer Service: Foster a customer-centric approach in all dealings. Promptly address any customer concerns or complaints and use feedback to inform improvements.
- Must be a U.S. person due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of Sales experience
- Track record of successful sales of MANET and/or radio solutions
Technical in nature Business Development and Sales Background in a technical field, preferably in autonomy Military background preferred.
Working understanding of alternative MANET technologies and their relative strengths.
- Must have or be able to get a SECRET US Government security clearance.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
- May require travel 1 – 2 weeks per month.
- Office environment
- Trade shows
- Outdoor environment for demos
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to do the following:
- Lift equipment for setup of demos and testing.
- Walking/Moving in the labs.
Compensation: $115,000 – $145,000
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.