As we head into the 4th Quarter of 2023, the Association for Uncrewed Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) Quarterly Insight for Q3 2023, highlights a quickly evolving UAS industry that is not expected to slow down anytime soon.
The recently released report details the many UAS-related initiatives being tracked by AUVSI, as well as their insight and perspectives into many issues that impact both the UAS and Counter-UAS industries.
The Q3 report includes major announcements and in-depth analyses that showcase the diverse applications of uncrewed systems across various industries.
Insights in the report include:
- FAA Reauthorization updates
- BVLOS exemptions
- Analysis of Part 107 waivers
- Formation of the Defense Advocacy Committee
- Uncrewed Systems & Robotics Database (technical data on over 8k uncrewed vehicle and mobile robot systems)
- Small UAS waiver trends and analytics
- 2024 Department of Defense Budget for Uncrewed Systems RDT&E
- DoD uncrewed projects
- Funding for autonomy in the air
- Advanced weapon systems to counter emerging threats
- Increased investments in UAV and C-UAV technologies
- Further RDT&E is required to address evolving threats posed by adversaries
For more information, visit AUVSI Q3 2023 Quarterly Insight
Post Image Credit: Adobe Stock by Andrey Popov