We are looking for our first Customer Success Manager to build and scale the Account Management organization and serve on our leadership team. This will be a high impact role that influences customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewals.
- Set the vision and plan for the Account Management organization with a focus on product adoption, customer experience and growth through renewals and upselling
- Design a customer feedback collection processes to inform our product development roadmap and ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout the company
- Serve as a point of escalation for team members and customers
- Build and lead a high performing team that is customer focused and works collaboratively across SkySafe functions
- Establish metrics and goals to assess performance and drive continuous improvement
- Become a trusted source for our customers and build SkySafe’s reputation for world class customer service
Qualifications for Customer Success Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- 5 – 7 years of total work experience
- Enthusiastic and creative team leader with the ability to inspire others, and a track record of high employee engagement
- Experience in building and scaling an account management function at a startup
- Pre and post-sales experience is essential
- Experience working within federal, state, and local governments sales
- A good understanding of customer success methodologies and practices including (but not limited to) segmentation, customer journey, and customer health scoring
- Expertise in user requirement identification, customer input, VOC & market research.
- Highly effective at dealing with change and ambiguity as business needs shift responding well under pressure and demonstrating flexibility while ensuring compliance
- Strong written, presentation and verbal executive communication
- Comfortable working across functional to build account management processes
- Effectively manage time and priorities without supervision
For more Counter-UAS related postings, visit the C-UAS Hub Jobs page.