The Countering Threats from UAS Senior Executives Guide, published by the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI), is a guide created to outline the key steps needed to protect a site from the careless and nefarious use of UAS.
Publication Date- April 6, 2021
This guide provides summarizes the key steps to making a site ready to protect from the threat of UAS. The summary includes the following topics:
- Developing a Counter-UAS Strategy and Plan
- Assessing the Threat and Risk of UAS
- Reducing the Negligent and Reckless Use of UAS
- Implementing Physical Security Measures
- Evaluating Counter-UAS Technical Counter Measures
- Counter-UAS Operations
- Review and Further Guidance
Readers are directed to the CPNI website for this publicly available document.
Author- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)
Protecting Against the Threat of UAS
Protecting vulnerable targets from terrorist attacks involving UAS